Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NATAZIAR Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Could I be Pregnant? Negative test but still no period!
    Hi I am a mother of 2 boys and I fear I might be pregnant with number 3. I am now 2months behind on my period, and feel very pregnant and swollen, however I have already taken 4 HPT's and 3 were negative and 1 inconclusive. I feel constant pressure on my c-section at night. What can it be? Could I still be pregnant?

Please help!

Thanks and God Bless!
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 11, 2008, 07:23 AM
    You need to go to your doctor and have ablood test done to see if you are or not then if your not your doctor can look for other reasons as to why you haven't got your period yet

Mar 11, 2008, 07:34 AM
    Thank you cookie monster!! I will go on monday because i feel like crap and i hate not knowing i am also rh- and i have been shaking a little lately i think it might be that if i am i might need the shot!
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 11, 2008, 07:42 AM
    Its OK I've got 2kids myself and not ready for a 3rd just yet so I no how you feel ,I got the depo injection before christmas and its worked for me so far

Well let me no how you go on,you could just be stressed that can make your period late and kids are stressful
    annsumm Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 08:05 AM
    I would be at the doctors like a shot. If you are not pregnant you need to know if anything is wrong or whether its just that you are over-stressed ?

Mar 11, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Thank you! Guys i really appreciate it i will keep u posted!
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Mar 11, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Hope everything is OK! I agree going to the doctor is a good idea.

Mar 11, 2008, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peggyhill
    Hope everything is ok! I agree going to the doctor is a good idea.

Thank you!
    super mom Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2008, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NATAZIAR
    Hi I am a mother of 2 boys and I fear I might be pregnant with number 3. I am now 2months behind on my period, and feel very pregnant and swollen, however I have already taken 4 HPT's and 3 were negative and 1 inconclusive. I feel constant pressure on my c-section at night. What can it be? Could I still be pregnant?

Please help!

Thanks and God Bless!
    If u can't wait to go to the doctor the hospital should have a place for you to pay to get a blood test and you can have the results in about an hour or so.

Mar 13, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by super mom
    if u can't wait to go to the doctor the hospital should have a place for you to pay to get a blood test and you can have the results in about an hour or so.

Well thanks I think I will try the doctors though because I am really tight on cash!

Thank you though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period;Negative test results;Could I be pregnant or not? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm very irregular,but sometimes it scares me and puts me in a not so good situation... I can honestly say that my husband & I have been trying to get pregnant for a while.I had my period on April 02,2007.I just missed it & I am very curious... Maybe I missed because I am irregular & it's supposed...

Period 11 days late, negative pregnancy test a week ago, possibly still pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

My period is currently 11 days late. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

Missed period and negative pregnancy test.am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here is my situation. My last period was on March 29. I am very regular and I'm not on any birth control. About two weeks after my last period I started spotting. I had unprotected sex the night before I started spotting wich kind of freaked me out(I never had spotting before). Well I missed my...

Late period, 1 negative test 1 positive test [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Previously I lost a baby at 7 months pregnant... looong story... anyway I conceived last time on Clomid. I began Clomid again last month. I am a day late, I took 1 test Sunday (2 days before missed period) it was a faint...

2 days late my period is light and my pregnecy test is negative. Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm always on the 7th and this month I started on the 9th. My fiancé and I have slept together since last month. He always comes inside me. The past week and a half I have slept with him everyday with him coming inside me. We already have one kid who is 10 months old. I took a pregnant. Test...

View more questions Search