Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mystical5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2006, 06:18 PM
    Implantation Bleeding
    OK, I have low progesterone, so... also I was put on clomid days 5-9, I ovulated on day 11, now today is day 8, Ive had a little sickness, and today I noticed a little brown color in my panties... well tonight there's a little redish spotting. So I took a first response test tonight, and it said no. I'm suppose to start on the 20th. Im usually late if anything.. So my questions are
    #1 Is that implantation bleeding?
    #2 When do you think I should test to get a pos. test?

Thank you so much, Im dying here not knowing... THE MAIN REASON I NEED TO KNOW IS I HAVE TO TAKE PROGESTRONE AS SOON AS I FIND OUT... SO IM WORRIED. I HAD TWO MISSCARRIAGES THIS YEAR AT 6WEEKS PREGNANT DUE TO LOW PROGESTERONE... :(
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2006, 11:08 AM
    Dear Mystical5
    Here are some sites you can check on, but remember the golden rule:
    When in doubt, see your doctor!
    With the history of miscarriages, you should be extra careful. Also, if you just happen to be pregnant, please talk with your husband, as you might be one of those million girls that are plagued with "contact bleeding" - which means that you spot a little after having sex - and there is usually a cause for this - weak tissues, and naturally danger of miscarriage - so both of you talk to your doctor and listen to the do's and dont's he subscribes for a healthier, more reassured you, therefore, a healthier relationship all around. Wishing you all the best,
    Chery

Check out the following sites, they will help you through this a little more to reassure if you are.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102 scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise, dangers, etc.
    http://www.epigee.org/pregnancy/symptoms.html
    www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.
    Good luck, and keep us posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding? Please help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am just having a little bit of a problem. OK here goes, I am a week late for my period, I literally just got done taking a pregnancy test (neg). My period has been normal since the day I started5 years ago. Today is day 37 since my last period. The only things I have noticed significantly...

Implantation bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 21 yr old me and my fiancé have been trying to become pregnant for the past month... a week after my last period (June 26-29) on July 5 I started spotting brownish. But that only lasted for about an hour.. well yesterday July 28 I started spotting bright red. My period is due but I have not...

Implantation bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my LMP was on the 21st June. From the 32nd day onwards I have had brown spotting with mild to moderate cramps for the 5th day continuously now.Im worried if I may have miscarried. My pregnancy test comes very faintly positive. Please advice me. Puli.

Is this implantation bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello-It's been awhile since my last post but we have been busy Trying to conceive! So here is the update. My last AF was around the 8th of Nov. and it is now Jan 3. My cycles are usually irregular so I tried not to get my hopes up again this time. I have tested when I thought I was a week late...

IMPLAntation Bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Recently I had a short period of bleeding... about week. after my period went away...It was very pink at first and light and the second day turned a little darker.. (lasted only 2 days) I had intercourse twice after my period and several times before my period came.... I read about...

View more questions Search