Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krisssay86 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Period 11 days late, negative pregnancy test a week ago, possibly still pregnant?
    My period is currently 11 days late. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Nov 26, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Are you having any symptoms?

Nov 26, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Not really. Just some cramping here and there, like I am going to get my period but then it goes away for a day or two. Very slight nausea at random times during the day but never lasts more than an hour. No vomitting. Had some moderate lower back pain about a week ago but that has subsided.

Nov 26, 2007, 09:29 AM
    I got sickness feeling at all times of the day and the feeling like my period was coming when I was pregnant. I would test again and if its still negative go to the docs.
    Did you have unproctected sex and if so when was it in you cycle?

Nov 26, 2007, 09:32 AM
    Yes I did. I'm not sure exactly when it was, probably a few weeks after my last period. Do you think I should take a home test again or see my doctor?

Nov 26, 2007, 09:35 AM
    If you can aford just to go and get a test then think you should do that. When I did a test it was negative and then 2 weeks later it was positive but I tested to early.
    Would it be a happy thing if you were or a bit of a nightmare?

Nov 26, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Well, I am just about done with school so even though it isn't anything I had planned on, it would not be a nightmare persay. Since I'm 11 days late, I've had some time to think about what I would do if I actually were pregnant. Thank you for all of your help!

Nov 26, 2007, 09:42 AM
    Your welcome let me know how you get on. My baby was unplaned but she is the best thing to ever happen to me though I am 27 so it's a normal age to have a baby. You will be fine if you decided to keep it if you are pregent. There are many reasons that you period has not come though so try not to worry too much. Just give me a message if you need to talk it's a scary thing I know
    kayleigh1989 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisssay86
    my period is currently 11 days late. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?
    Sometimes periods can be irregular its best to go to ur doctors because they no a lot.
    yasmine911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 02:01 AM
    Hi, if u do decide to not want it I would love to have a baby if you want to give it up for adoption.
    becka1286 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 01:34 PM
    I was 11 days late or my priod and I did a test too and that came back negative, I finished my perid just over a week ago and now I'm getting heartburn. I've never been late for my cycle x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, negative pregnancy test [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have been trying to conceive a baby for about 6 months and I have been having problems. Right now I am 33 days late on my period I have taken several pregnancy test and there all negative. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Late period, negative pregnancy test [ 3 Answers ]

I am usually very regular (31-32 day cycles) but the past 2 months my cycle has been shortened to 25-26 days... I wasn't exactly sure when I would start my period this month but at the latest it should have started on Nov 1st. It is now Nov. 5th and still no period... I had some spotting when I...

12 day late period negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for awhile.I am 23 years old and have not been on birth control for years. Last month (October) I started my normal 30 day cycle on the first, it lasted about 3 days then quit... I had some brownish discharge (which I read can be old blood) and the...

No period over a week, negative pregnancy test [ 1 Answers ]

Im very confused, I was due on my period on 3rd sept and its now the 10th, I am never late on for my period. On the 6th I was unable to attend work as I had extreme pain in my stomach area, it felt like trapped wind but also like bad period pain, I couldn't stand up properly as it felt painful...

2 days late my period is light and my pregnecy test is negative. Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm always on the 7th and this month I started on the 9th. My fiancé and I have slept together since last month. He always comes inside me. The past week and a half I have slept with him everyday with him coming inside me. We already have one kid who is 10 months old. I took a pregnant. Test...

View more questions Search