Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stare At The Sun Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 12:58 AM
    Who would lie?
    I was just thinking recently who would lie to their boyfriend/girlfriend about how they look? It's the question like "does this skirt make my bum look big?" But what if you're boyfriend/girlfriend had a really big problem with how they look? Like say if they had an eating disorder.
    If your partner asked you if you think they are fat (and you really do think they are a little bigger than the average weight range) would you tell them what you really think? Or would you lie so the eating disorder doesn't get any worse?
    I just want to know how honest people would be in a tough situation like that.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 01:04 AM
    "It doesn't matter to me what weight you are you are always attractive to me." I would then jump on the to reinforce the point. I'd do this no matter what size they were.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why would he lie? [ 23 Answers ]

I just caught my husband in a lie. A stupid lie, but I am wondering why on earth he would lie? Does he have something to hide? My husband joined a gym recently referring to it as an All Male PIT gym - which he has been looking to do for a while. We have free membership to my mothers fitness...

What do I do when a truth becomes a lie [ 2 Answers ]

Omg... I by mistake told my classmates that Beyonce is dead... lol... it sounds funny but I tought it was tru... I was about to bust out in tears during 8th period science. Turns out it wasn't tru... what do, or say when my classmates confront me tomorrow... I don't want them to think I'm stupid or...

Why do I lie [ 3 Answers ]

All through my life the people that I love has lied to me. I found a person that I love and that truly loves me and I lie to him about the stupidest things, mainly because I feel that if I tell him the truth he will leave me. How do I stop doing what I was showed and start doing what I know is the...

Training to lie down [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying to get our 3 1/2 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback to stay down. She will sit on command and she will lie down if we are using a treat reward but she will not stay lying down. With a treat in my palm I will slowly drop my hand to the floor and then away from her and give the command down...

Where do his loyalties lie? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Im new to this so Ill make it as quick as possible. I met this guy a few months ago... we went on a date and he was honest with me and told me he lives with his girlfriend but currently isn't happy but is confused about his situation. Needless to say I didn't see him again but we continued to...

View more questions Search