Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephmichael1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Stopped Period
    I don't have insurance right now, so I can't go to a doctor. I was wondering if anyone might have some advice about this. I haven't had a period for about five months. I have cramps almost ever day, like I'm going to start my period. Sometimes I have sharp pains. I've taken countless pregnancy tests, all negative. And my breasts are tender. Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2007, 01:07 PM
    You CAN go to a doctor. If you have a Planned Parenthood anywhere nearby you can get an exam at a cost on a sliding scale.

You MUST go to a doctor. Not having your period for 5 months is pretty serious.
    stephmichael1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2007, 01:13 PM
    I'm not going back to PP. They screwed me out of a couple of hundred bucks a year ago. I just got it paid off.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2007, 05:51 PM
    But not having your period for 5 months is very serious.

I would contact your county's department of health services and see where you can get some form of care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:

Spotting 10 days after period stopped [ 1 Answers ]

Im 24 years old and have a 1 year old daughter. Yesterday I noticed some spotting in my underwear and every time I go to the toilet I see a brownish reddish discharge. I did have some thrush symptoms before I got my period on July 29th.I was on implanon for about 7 months but had it removed two...

Period stopped and won't start back up [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old almost 16 in less than 2 months. I started my period when I was 12. Around when I was turning 13 to 14 my period stopped for a while then would start for about 3 days then it was over again. Well pretty soon it just stopped and I would have no signs of having a period. I went to...

No period for months now period stopped [ 7 Answers ]

I haven't had a regular period since April and now its July. My last regular period was in the end of April of this yr. then in may there was nothing. No discharge of any kind no nothing last month; in June in the 20's all I had was a brown discharge and some streaks of blood towards the end. Now...

Provera stopped 5 days ago and still no period [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I was diagnosed with PCOS in late June. My OBGYN gave me Provera 15 mg to take for 6 days. She said that I should start my period 3 days from the last day of taking the meds. I stopped on Saturday. But as of today I still have not gotten my period. I have a call into my dr. But, I was...

View more questions Search