Sep 27, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Focusing the mind!
    Hey guys,

I'm not fat. I'm about 5 ft 7 tall and weigh around:

10 stone 10 lbs
    150lbs
    64kg

I am a uk size 12 (clothes size)

I want to loose weight as I feel so uncomfortable, and self conscious that I have a little tummy on me, and love handles. I currently go to weught watchers, and at one stage I was focused and lost 13lbs.

Over the summer I've been away, had a bad relationship and been out for lots of meals, and the weights crept back on. I have an addiction to chocolate. And now I have just started uni and can't wear all th nice clothes I bought because I'm too self conscious.

I NEED to get focused again, because I'm paying out for weight watchers and not attending the meetings. Every week I say this is the week then usually by weds I have eaten something naughty and that's it for another week.

I only need to loose 1 stone (6 kg) through weight watchers to stay within my healthy limit, and I REALLY want to achieve it, but I just can't get focused. I'm comfot eating at the minute, because for reltionship troubles.

Does anyone know and can help me or saying something motivating to get me back into it, because it gets me depressed because I REALLY want to loose it, and I know I can, but one slip up and its broken it for another week!

Please help! Thanks!
    robinpramlal Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2007, 05:40 AM
    Hi I suggest you have apple cider vinegar with a teaspoon of lemon juice with warm water every morning and night before you go to bed.
    This will help you reduce weight

Sep 27, 2007, 05:40 AM
    Hi I suggest you have apple cider vinegar with a teaspoon of lemon juice with warm water every morning and night before you go to bed.
    This will help you reduce weight don't try diets because you do not have a strong will power to carry it out just simply have the above ingredients it works wonders for my sisiter
    unbelievable88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Seriously? That works? How?
    So what is it apple juice? Or an actual apple? And what quantities?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2007, 04:10 PM
    I have personally never heard of that, but that doesn't make it untrue.

I have found the easiest way to lose weight is to have someone else that needs to lose weight do it with you. It is so awesome to have that added support. Also, don't weigh yourself every single day. Your weight fluctuates after you eat, exercise, shower... after you do anything pretty much. Weigh yourself once a week.

Cutting calories works for me, but it doesn't work for everyone. Do you have a diet in mind? Some people just have to experiment with different diets before they find the one that works for them.

Also, exercise is important. Swimming works the best for me, but I am going to have to switch to running/treadmill once it gets too cold to swim. DVD's such as Pilates or Richard Simmons work well for me too.

Oct 3, 2007, 01:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by unbelievable88
    seriously? that works? how?
    so what is it apple juice? or an actual apple? and what quantities?

Which part of the world do you live in just type in apple cider vinegar on any search engine and you will find out more info on it you can also try cinnamon powder with honey and lemon.1teaspoon cinn powder half teapoon honey and 1 teaspoon lemon jiuce it worked for me.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going out of my mind! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I need some help finding the name of a song I just don't know. I heard it awhile ago, it had something to do with "if you had to walk in their shoes", some one was a prostitute or a drug addict. I am not sure who sings this song or what the title is but I am sure it was a make singer. It had a...

Can't get her off my mind [ 5 Answers ]

Many of you have read this earlier in different strings but I can't get her off my mind. I met the most amazing woman 15 years ago but our lives were on different paths. There was a definite chemistry between us. However we never got together. Recently after a painful divorce for me and the...

Can't take him out of my mind. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all.. I got a problem. I am in love with this guy for almost 2 years now. We love each other. There has been many ups and downs, break ups and patch ups like any other realtion. I am 19 and he is 20 just to let you know. I have been very harsh on him before for giving him no care and ignoring...

Is it all just in my mind? [ 1 Answers ]

I have always had a normal period. Dec my period was normal. Last month it only lasted 3 days compared to the 6 days it normally lasts.This month I'm spotting just like last month. I 've had home pregnancy and blood tests done but the results all come back negative. I have been pregnant before and...

I have a mind of my own! [ 14 Answers ]

I am 17yrs old and I am going to get married to the most wonderful man I have ever met. He treats me well and is very mature (he is also 17, but will turn 18 in 2 months). He told my dad of my plans and he flipped! He thinks that I am doing it because my boyfriend said so. He raised me to be a very...

View more questions Search