Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momtobe949 Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Sep 25, 2007, 01:33 AM
    Taking cold medication and maybe pregnant
    I have the flu and my head feels like it weighs alone 900lbs, I am almost 100% sure I am pregnant, but have not missed my period yet . My last period was on the 27 of August, and I have most of the symptoms.
    I can not see my doctor for another 3 days, so I am just wondering is there anything I can take for my flu?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 01:51 AM
    Honestly no if you suspect your pregnant its kind of tough luck here in the uk all they will say is take paracetamol sparingly. I've been ill with a head cold since I fell pregnant you kind of get used to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? Is it worth taking another test? [ 20 Answers ]

My last period was Jan 2nd and I was due around Jan 30th. I got a urine test at the docs when I was 8 days late then did an hpt at 11 days late both were negative. On the 14th and 15th day late I got brown stains on my underwear the next day I went to a doc who was like "well if the test said...

Remedies or oc Medication doe cold sores. [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know any remedies for cold sores or what medications work the best... Is it possible to get rid of a cold sore in 2 days? Even if its really big and yucky! :(

Medication [ 3 Answers ]

Information about QD ALL which was prescribed for allergies.:D

What is the name of this medication? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small, rectangular shaped pill, light orange, with a v shape at the bottom. I was told it is a muscle relaxant. Thank you for your assistance.

View more questions Search