Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steffy_bear Posts: 47, Reputation: -2

Sep 16, 2007, 07:02 PM
    I only have less than two weeks!
    Okay well I just got asked to Home coming and now I have less than two weeks to make myself a bit more slender. I am not a whale but I am not a twig either. Please help me!! Tips anything I want to look semi good.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 07:47 PM
    I think you really need more time to lose weight

I'm overweight (275 lbs) didn't get that way overnight

lose weight two weeks - Google Search

Stop eating junk food, pop, pizza, dairy products

Eat healthy foods and fruits & veggies
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 16, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Two weeks of dieting will not make much of a difference. Just have confidence in who you are; you are an individual, and how you are makes you unique.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Two weeks will have little effect at all.
    Ygramul Posts: 18, Reputation: 5

Sep 19, 2007, 02:39 AM
    Whatever you do: DO NOT STOP EATING! You will ruin your metabolism and get real fat real fast once you look the way you want to.
    Two weeks won't do much for you, but here's a few things you can do right now that will make you slimmer. You don't want to actually LOSE WEIGHT. Cut out everything that makes you retain water, and you'll see a difference without damaging your health.
    Here's how you do it:
    DO NOT drink any sodas of any kind, or even anything carbonated. Stick to water or juice. And water-down your juice so you don't take in too much sugar. If you need caffiene, drink tea with little or no sugar. Hot teas help your body metabolize your food faster so you get energy from them before they can turn into too much fat. Plus, good quality teas take the edge off your hunger sometimes. If you can find it quickly, try a Chinese tea called Po Ling (or Pu Erh). It'll help dissolve saturated fat cells in your body and can sometimes prevent water retention. But no more than 1 cup a day.
    Don't eat grease. No fast food, and no fried foods. No junk food.
    If your body isn't lactose intolerant, go for milk and yogurt.
    Go for a walk. Just take an hour each day and stroll around. Don't overdo it, though. You never want to introduce too much sudden activity to your body.
    Every body is different, but that's what works for me.
    But don't forget to eat. Your long-term health isn't worth Sudden Sexiness.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 19, 2007, 03:10 AM
    Try the Special K challenge;

Kellogg's Special K Slimmer Waist for Summer challenge

It works for most people if you stick to it! (Works with any low-fat cereal, use skimmed milk, not too much of it!)

Don't do it for any more than two weeks though, it's not good for you!

Once you're done with the challenge, just continue eating healthily!

Good luck and enjoy homecoming!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 04:44 AM
    If you want something instant go out and buy Spanx. The bottom pants and the tummy panel one can make you look a few sizes smaller. Its like liposuction in a box!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2007, 04:46 AM
    Most importantly, your homecoming date asked you out the way you are! :)
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Just get good underwear as Glinda suggests and a good dress that suits whatever bodyshape you have. Walk tall and smile then you won't have any problems, and remember it's supposed to be fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

10 weeks [ 3 Answers ]

My last period was on June 16 and now I have missed two periods... In July I spotted about three days and there was no blood just link pinkish and brownish stuff no cramps very strange... I assumed that it was implantation bleeding and then after missing two periods I thought for sure that I'm...

How many weeks [ 1 Answers ]

A women wants to run a 10km( kilometer) race, she can run 10 mimutes per mile, how many weeks will it take her to run the race.

View more questions Search