Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LenaMarie
    As well let me tell you that I wouldn't never find my sister on a web page like this saying these thing
    "Another one I asked her was "Are you going natural or an epidural?" OMG that response got another chuckle out of me...." Oh ya and the saying about how hard you laughed thats not right. What kind of sister are you. Sorry if I have offended you but I just spoke my mind. I guess my husband was right I should of never said nothing. Have good life you and your sister
    Blimey if that's you speaking your mind id hate to meet you on a bad day, you know what makes me cross is the fact you jumped before you even got to know the site or the person you let loose on, we don't take kindly to being abused by newbies its not nice and you end up with a lot of community getting really annoyed I suggest you don't attack anyone without good cause or you just won't last long around here at all.
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Jun 16, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Janine, you know, I didn't eat hot dogs with my first two girls, simply because I grew a hatred for them, even the smell of them, so strange since I typically love them. Then, with my 3rd, I couldn't get enough hot dogs, I mean, I was at Costco on a daily basis just slammin them, and wouldn't you know, my third was born with a lil-built-in hot dog, yep, I had a boy! So, maybe that's why she's not supposed to partake of the dog?

Oh yeah, and she's your sister, so you can say any damn thing you want and ask any question that tickles your fancy! I have spoken!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 16, 2007, 02:10 PM
    I just wondered what the change in eating and not eating them was. She did not know when I asked her, so I was pretty sure I could get the answer here. She also did not know that she should avoid certain luncheon meats for the same reason.

I will be going with her to the doctor's on Monday (I am so proud her doctor is at Rutger's University! Yeee Haww, the best of the best) and we will be asking then as to what the change is with hot dogs.

Boy you get concerned about your sister, present it in a comical way (you all know my sense of humor anyway) and all heck breaks loose. LMAO.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Its OK we understand even with my raging pregnancy hormones I understand ;)
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 18, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Boy... My mil birthday and fathersday and I missed it all... I am sorry you had to put up with that J... That was uncalled for even with preggy hormones...
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Wow, I missed out on a lot on this thread! Hah, those three pages filled up fast! Since this is a site made for the sole purpose of people posting QUESTIONS, there is absolutely no reason you should not be able to post a question, being concerned over a matter dealing with your sister and her unborn baby. There are new things coming out every day, and its hard to keep on top of these things, especially if you aren't pregnant yourself when they come out, so you don't have your doctors talking to you about them. There have been WAY more ridiculous questions posted on this site, and there was no reason for those rude responses from her towards you. Especially considering all the effort you take in behalf of all on the site. That said, I have never heard of the hot dog thing before. I have heard of listeria/listeriosis(can be found in unpasteurized milk and cheeses as well as raw/undercooked meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs,and unwashed raw veggies and deli meats) And looking up info on listeria it says that hot dogs and cold cuts might contain it and that ready-cooked meats should be heated to 165 before eating them, as a precaution. My doctor never told me anything like that, and I just had my baby, so it wasn't a while ago or anything. He warned against under cooked food, but that's just about it. So perhaps its something that is just beginning to surface as more important, and perhaps doctors will be saying it more and more as time passes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Now where do I turn ? [ 5 Answers ]

So much going on in my life, I can't take it. To start I suffer from rapid cycle bipolar this. And do not take med's can't stand the side affects. I also have P.T.S.D. and depression problems. And so much is going on right now in my life. I am getting worried now what will happen. Start with I a...

Turn me on [ 2 Answers ]

Help I have a Maytag electric dryer model number DE 512. Not sure how old it is, it came with the house. Was working fine then,, I push the start button, it buzzes and nothing else. Wondering if this dryer is worth keeping. What can the problem be? Anna

A/c does not turn on [ 1 Answers ]

a/c has been working fine until yesterday afternoon, turned it on and nothing happened, no fan and no outside compressor. I put in a new tstat and still nothing. I left it in the auto a/c position and went to bed. Sometime in the middle of the night the unit came on and was working fine when we...

Don't know where to turn [ 1 Answers ]

Hello and Happy Holidays, It's all about the money, my wife and I are trying to sell our house so that we can move. We both have jobs waiting for us in a different state. The problem is that we found out that there is a lien against the house due to her ex-husband. He went bankrupt on a car...

My PC on not turn off,I need help [ 1 Answers ]

I have a laptop. My PC don't turm off or restart... I don't know why But it just don't. I don't know what to do... please Can anyone help me?. please I need help!!

View more questions Search