Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jornikki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2005, 08:30 AM
    Missed period but negative pregnancy test
    I am 4 days late I have always been regular for as long as I can remember A few weeks ago I learned I had a urinary tract infection and I went to the doctor to get it treated I haven't had any signs since could that be why I am late. I also had intercourse around the time this month I would or ovulated.
    starcharades Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jul 21, 2005, 04:51 AM
    Hey
    Having a uti most likely wouldn't change anything with your period. I had one recently, annoying as hell. Pregnancy tests are not always accurate. It is possible you are pregnant. There are also a hundred other reasons you could have skipped a period. I have a friend who hasn't had a period for months. She's 20 years old, not pregnant, just hasn't had her period. Go to your gyno, they can prollie give you an answer. That was you will be able to relax.
    jessicaanne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2005, 05:33 AM
    Missed period..
    hello i was wondering if a bladder infection could be a part of having a missed period, i thought i was pregnent and i went to the doctor and the tst came out negative and i had a bladder infection, but i havent had my period since june 9th and it is now july 23.
    joelle321 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2006, 03:38 PM
    Hey the same thing is happening to me... were you pregnant? I took three tests and they all said negative but I've missed two periods now so I'm worried... can tell me what happened in your case cz I'm like freaking out

Joelle
    aznchick6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Umm its been almost a month without my period 4 weeks and took 2 pregnant. Tests during the 4th week but they show negative.. I have no symptoms but slight cramps.. ever since the day I was suppose to get my period.. im going to a dr. but I would still like some answers ever since I thought I could be I haven't been sleeping much at all, all I think about is that and only that, I freak out I panic a lot, because I don't want to be. The thing that bugs me the most is that I'm underaged and I never really hide anything from my parents, but this. I can't really talk to anyone about this so I feel like I'm trapped and all alone.. they are making me go to a dr. because of my missed period. My dad is the most understandingso I don't know if I should tell him.. my mom isn't she will freak out and she stresses about so much in her life... specially since my dad was the first one she had lost it to when she was 21... what should I do? I'm scared...
    kayleigh1989 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jornikki
    I am 4 days late i have always been regular for as long as I can remember A few weeks ago i learned i had a urinary tract infection and I went to the doctor to get it treated I havent had any signs since could that be why I am late. i also had intercourse around the time this month i would or ovulated.
    It could be your periods acting funni it happenes to lots of people but good look anyway
    georgie31 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 05:42 AM

Hi I ahd my last peroid on the 13th dec was due on my period on the 11th jan have not come on. I have been trying to get pregnant, and had sex on the 27th dec 29th dec and 31st did a test to day and came back negative.. I am normaly regula.. have tender boobs weeing a lot and indegestion every time I eat feeling sick most of the time . I am I pregnet or is this wishfull thinking
    sneil19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 02:54 PM
    I haven't had my period in like 10 -12 weeks but I took two tests and they came up negative. I don't know if I should see a doctor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative test and pregnancy symptoms [ 14 Answers ]

I am so confused my periods are usually irregular I was supposed to of started my period around April 17 or so but, I had unprotected sex with my husband April 20th. I am not on birth control. Well on May 1st I had what I thought was my period and I think was my period but, it lasted 2 days. It...

Help Confused Missed Period But negative Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a little concerned (although I probably don’t need to be) and I am keen to hear some opinions from others. My last period started on the 14th November, it is now 45 days later and still no period. My periods normally come about every 30 to 35days(not too sure exactly as I haven’t...

4 EPT Home test with NEGATIVE. What's wrong wit me? [ 6 Answers ]

Dear... Me having spotting for a week and it start early than my period schedule. What's wrong? Could I am pregnant or what? I had 4 negative on EPT home test and still spotting with some of little red/brown discharge and white stretchy like egg :( . HELP PLEASSEE

Missed Period/ Negative pregnant. Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm joelle and I'm 21 yrs old. I went off the mircette birth control pill in October and for two months I had periods that came about 6 weeks apart... before going off the pill and before I started the pill they were like clockwork every 28 days. But I did get those two periods of normal length...

Causing a negative pregnancy test? [ 2 Answers ]

I a supposed to leave for Basic Training next week... A few weeks ago I found out I was pregnant, had a d&c, so I a no longer pregnant. However, my hcg levels are still being detected by a pregnancy tests. Is there anything I can drink or do to get my hcg levels to drop back to normal more quick?...

View more questions Search