Ask
    darkamenity Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Apr 20, 2008, 12:38 AM
    Brown Discharge Unprotected Sex Pills
    Missed 2/3 pills before having sex again
    (Taking 'Gynera')
    Without a condom

Brown discharge for 2/3 days now.

I've only had this once or twice before.

Do I have an infection?
    Am I pregnant?
    Am I just going to get my period in a few days?

Normally when I get my periods, I get white stains before my period, not brown.

I've been really moody and grumpy. Major mood swings.

Help!:(
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 01:05 AM
    I'm going to go with each question one at a time.

Are you pregnant.. Possibly. Anytime you have unprotected sex (even protected), you have a chance of being pregnant. Especially since you missed a few doses, and not only that, since gynera's a relatively low effect birth control... you "could" be pregnant.

What's the brown discharge? It really could be anything. It could be something as harmless as the idea that because you missed a few pills, your hormone regulation's a bit off, so you're bleeding a little. It could also mean that you have an infection. It could also mean that you're pregnant (although implantation bleeding is uncommon... it happens, but not as often as people like to think.

I suggest you wait a few days after the date of intercourse, and take a hpt.

Next time, use a condom... ESPECIALLY if you forget your birth control pills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge in place of period/no pills/no sex [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have been experiencing a brown discharge at the time my period would take place. I go through the normal pms stuff, and the wanna-be period is pretty regular. It starts about the same day every month, not more than 2 days before/after the previous month. Instead of getting the...

After unprotected sex - brown period? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 16. I had unprotected sex and at first we were using a condom but then I had to go home so he took it off. But he kept putting it in for 5 minutes after. 5 days later I woke up and I have this dark brown liquid in my underwear. It doesn't smell like a normal period and I have been...

Brown discharge.or something else? [ 7 Answers ]

I am having a brown discharge when I wipe. I am 20 and I never had sex--intercourse or penis in vagina rather. Me and my boyfriend just fool ard and the last time was 4 days ago. But it was just touching and feeling up on each other. Unless that can cause me to get pregnant, I don't know what this...

Brown Discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I had my 3rd baby May 2006. Everything was normal. At my 6 week post partum checkup they gave me the birth control shot. I took it 1 more time but was having some major side effects so in December when I was supposed to get it again my husband and I decided not to get it again. I have not had a...

Brown discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over a year now, we have sex regularly (about 5 times per week) the other night while we were having sex I started to bleed, this has never happened to me before, since that night I have been spotting brown discharge. I called my Dr and he didn't...

View more questions Search