Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geegi-babydoll Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Aug 18, 2008, 08:51 PM
    I don't know if I am pregnant
    Me and my boyfriend had sex almost 3 weeks ago, and he said that he didn't in me but yet I started what seemed to be my period early and it was a whole lot lighter than usual. I am a lot of the symptoms that says pregnant but yet they also say period. Please help me!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2008, 08:57 PM
    Well if he was "in you" at all, you can get pregnant, pulling out before he finishes is not a birth control methoid, so if that is your protection you can very well be pregnant. No real method is 100 percent so you should be using at least 2 if you want to be safer.
    tsila1777 Posts: 138, Reputation: 18

Aug 18, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Take the test. Tell your mom
    geegi-babydoll Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Aug 18, 2008, 11:20 PM
    So Do You Think That I Could Be Pregnant Or Should I Not Worry About It
    tsila1777 Posts: 138, Reputation: 18

Aug 19, 2008, 05:03 AM
    If you think you are, and there is a chance, get a test and find out for sure and stop worring about it. I hope you are not a teenager.. but the quicker you find out the quicker you will stop wondering.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I'm pregnant! But I don't know if I am. [ 8 Answers ]

Im 15 and in so much love with my partner. We've been together for the longest time ever and we started having sex last summer, with protection, but in August I wanted to try it without. So we did. And I THINK that he comed inside, because he did come, but I don't really know if it was inside, but...

I don't think I can get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Well I'm 17 married and trying to have a baby we have been trying for 5 months and nothing what's wrong with me?? :(

I'm pregnant and I don't want it. What do I do? [ 33 Answers ]

I've already decided I want to terminate this pregnancy. I can't raise a child or birth a child. I can't remain pregnant. I know that sounds awful, and that's really not the type of person I am but I seriously CANT. What should I do? I have some birth control, but I don't want to OD on it. Should I...

Don't know if I'm pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

:confused:ok I don't know if I'm pregnant. But when I first started thinking I was I had some weird symptoms like it hurt to eat and I felt like I was going to throw up but never did and I was dizzie and my head hurt for a long time then m breast hurt for a couple of dayz :eek: Now I feel weid...

Don't think its possible I'm pregnant, but am I? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have never had unprotected sex. I know that sometimes there are chances that conception could still happen, and that is why I'm wondering. My last period was July 12, which makes me 36 days late. There has been no change in my daily life, no stress or anything. I have taken...

View more questions Search