Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mum2b0804 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2012, 03:50 AM
    Period for 2 days then stopped, help
    I had my implant taken out in January, had unprotected sex since then and haven't fallen on. At first my periods were irregular but the last few weeks they have been going back to normal. For the last 6 months I have never had a period lasting less than 5days at least, then on the 2nd oct I came on for 2 days, could I be pregnant? And when should I do a test?

Check out some similar questions!

2nd period 4 days after last one stopped? [ 0 Answers ]

I have irregular periods, and was having some dizziness related to not having my period. My Dr put me on Provera Challenge for 10 days. I started my period, had it for 10 days, stopper for 4, then started light bleeding, cramping and having nausea, for about 3 days. The bleeding has stopped but I'm...

After being 3 days late I get my Period but, now it has stopped [ 0 Answers ]

Inmy last post I had said that I was 3 days late getting my period. Well I got it but now its Monday morning and when I went to the bathroom this morning I had notice that I wasn't bleeding as bad as I was the night before. The color is really light pick and it seems like its going to stop...

I had my period for 5 days stopped for a day light bleeding next day could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I was 3 days late for my . An then when it started it was heavy during the day then very light or nothing at all at night and only lasted 5 days, on the sixth day I didn't have any bleeding at all, the next morning my boyfriend and I had normal, nothing different protected sex like we usually do...

Spotting 10 days after period stopped [ 1 Answers ]

Im 24 years old and have a 1 year old daughter. Yesterday I noticed some spotting in my underwear and every time I go to the toilet I see a brownish reddish discharge. I did have some thrush symptoms before I got my period on July 29th.I was on implanon for about 7 months but had it removed two...

Provera stopped 5 days ago and still no period [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I was diagnosed with PCOS in late June. My OBGYN gave me Provera 15 mg to take for 6 days. She said that I should start my period 3 days from the last day of taking the meds. I stopped on Saturday. But as of today I still have not gotten my period. I have a call into my dr. But, I was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.