Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Love mentions Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 11:45 AM
    Young and I'm scared.
    Well first I didn't actually have intercourse but he finger me and when he was about to go in he pulled back and said he was about to and he just left me. After he had left I've been felling bloated and my back will hurt.. Breast will get sore. What could it be? I'm young and I'm scared to tell my mom but I took a pregnancy test and it said negative but what else can I do?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 13, 2012, 12:13 PM
    Did he actually penetrate you?
    daniigurl Posts: 75, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2012, 12:59 AM
    You shouldn't be having sex most likely, however, if he did not ejaculate inside of you, the odds of you getting pregnant via precum are very small. Also the Pregnancy tests ate designed to pick up even the slightest amount of hgc so if you were pregnant more often than not the test would have been positive.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 14, 2012, 04:46 AM
    Symptoms of menstruation are very similar to those of pregnancy, and they magnify often when you are worried.
    If his penis didn't go in you the chances a sperm made it's way out of his penis and up a fallopian tube are very small.
    The question is, why were you willing to have unprotected sex? Sounds like a rare and nice young man who walked out on you. Refrain until you have the pill or patch. Don't rely on condoms.
    Hopefully the worry you are experiencing is telling you this all by itself. Right?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 14, 2012, 06:44 AM
    A pregnancy test is only effective AFTER you miss your period. When is your period due?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film young boy, mother dies and dad has young girlfriend that boy dislikes [ 1 Answers ]

A long time agao, and I am ancient, I saw a film, possibly in black and white, with a blonde boy whose rich dad brings home a young girlfriend after his wife, the boy's mother, dies. I remember the boy trying to manipulate her, a scene where he is in the bath tub and she answers the phone or visa...

How young is too young to give a child a cellphone? [ 11 Answers ]

With 90 percent of Americans having a cell phone, and an increasing amount of children racking up minutes in family plans, how young is too young, in your opinion? Reference: CNET Article

A young female doctor is in a coma and visits a young man who is leasing her apartmen [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie about a female doctor who because of an accident is in a coma. Her sister has leased her apartment and a young man has taken it. The young women visits him in the apartment and is disturbed that he is there. She can't remember who she is. They solve the mystery together and ultimately...

70/80s(?) movie about a young boy falling for a young widow (it's in The Shining) [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, for anyone who has seen Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, this movie is shown in that movie (about 55 minutes in). There's a part where the little boy and mom are watching a movie in one of the halls and THAT is the movie. Now, I know I've seen this movie before in its entirety. It's about...

View more questions Search