Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naomismith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2012, 07:00 PM
    Who is my baby father
    Period 04/21 had sex with guy A 04/28 and guy B 05/02 the due dates doc gave me were 1/27 & 1/26 don't know when I conceived stressed and need to know scared to do a dna
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2012, 11:15 PM
    This is within a few days of each other. Estimated conception dates is good, give or take two weeks.

There is no way possible to know who the father is, until the child is born and a DNA test is done.

If this was even two weeks apart, it is still a guess, could not be 100 percent sure.

Sorry, you will just have to test when baby is born.
    naomismith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2012, 11:23 PM
    Need help please don't judge me
    Period 04/21 sex with guy A 04/28 and guy B 05/02 don't know when I conceived due dates given to me where 1/27 & 1/26 my cycles are 27-28 day cycles
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 13, 2012, 05:58 AM
    Your question was answered, asking again isn't going to change it.

No doctor will do a DNA until after the child is born. So you just have to wait it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby father? [ 16 Answers ]

Okay , I had my period June 18th and I got off it June 23rd . June the 24th I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came in me. June the 25th I had sex with my ex boyfriend ( which I know was super wrong ) and he didn't inside me but I'm pretty sure there was precum. Then the next couple of...

Should I have an abortion if the father of the baby is old enough to be my father? [ 9 Answers ]

I have an older guy that I might be pregnant by but he doesn't know that I might be pregnant and if he finds out he will not like it,he has stated to me that if I ever got pregnant by him that he would push me down the stairs and make sure that I lose the unborn child. He doesn't care that he is...

My baby moms mother and father won't let me see my baby what do I do [ 3 Answers ]

Were both 18 I go to college in Indiana I have a job she doesn't

Unmarried, father of my baby wants his surname for the baby [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am residing in the Philippines. I am presently one month pregnant. The father of my baby wants his surname for the baby but the problem is we are unmarried. And he will be leaving the country in few days from now. I certainly know that he will not be here in the Philippines when I deliver...

View more questions Search