Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Apricot100 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 11:05 PM
    Am I pregnant or not?
    Okay I need help with this situation. My husband had a vasectomy 7 years ago and our youngest is 14 years old. Recently this last year I have had regular periods heavy but regular. Anyway I ended up having an affair and had unprotected sex one time with someone I had been talking too. He did not ejaculate to my knowledge inside. That happened on June 23rd, I did have a period in mid August however it was shorter in duration. Since then I have not had a period only light spotting and sometimes with intercourse some spotting as well. I have taken several hpt that come out negative. I did go to my OB and he said I did have an enlarged uterus and di a biopsy and ultrasound on Sept. 4th. He was not looking for prgnancy because my husband had a vasectomy and I was too ashamed to tell him about my affair. I've only vomited once and it wa just like when I was prgnant with my first child, I have had a white discharge, also clear fluid that come out of my rights breast when squeezed and weight gain. I'm going crazy because my husband feels strongly thy I am pregnant but the test and ultrasound said didn't detect anything?? Pleas tell me are my symptoms real could I be pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2012, 01:07 AM
    It can be pregnancy, You need to go back to the doctor and get a blood test done to check,

You are wasting your time and money and the doctors time, when you are not honest with them, since they are not properly checking you.
    Apricot100 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2012, 10:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    It can be pregnancy, You need to go back to the doctor and get a blood test done to check,

You are wasting your time and money and the doctors time, when you are not honest with them, since they are not properly checking you.
    I agree I should have just been honest with him. I just figured they would see I I was via ultrasound. Based in the time line di you know if it's possible to miss a prgnancy with an ultrasound?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search