Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wonderingask Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 10:15 PM
    Pregnancy anxiety
    Is there anything natural that can be taken or drink during the first trimester for anxiety?

Check out some similar questions!

Anxiety [ 1 Answers ]

I am suffering from anxiety for the last 10 years.7 months ago I tried accupuncture.the doctor gave me three sessions.I feel little fit relaxed after that.anyhow my neck and head feels more weekened and clarity of thinking is disturbed.if there is wrong with treatment .I can still feel the weakeness

I need help for my anxiety. [ 1 Answers ]

It's been awhile since I've been on here due to not having internet, but things have changed a bit if you've read my older posts. Things seem to be going better with my boyfriend, kind of. Not as much fighting that's for sure. My anxiety has seemed to get a little better, but that could be because...

Anxiety [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, certain symptoms and patients complaints with some doctors can be just immediately passed off without any further investigation. How do doctors really know if there is something else going on or not without further investigation? Yes, anxiety can cause many physical symptoms but it can also...

Anxiety [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have health insurance and I need help with my anxiety. Its become crippling. What should I do?

Anxiety maybe? [ 7 Answers ]

My back hurts and chest hurts, so immediately I thought I was having a heart attack or something . I am not, I know that in my head.But my body says something different. I am not currently taking medicine for anxiety. I do not like the weight gain. My question is : should I start the medicine...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.