Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KacieMarie_ Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 05:32 PM
    Early Labor?
    I`m 32 Weeks Pregnant. I`m sorta wanting my baby already as usual lol. But I`m starting to have lots of back pain but nothing I can't handle. And at times I get these cramps on each side of my stomach. I`m not sure what it is, and I dont want to over think. Anyone think they know what this could be? I dont think this matters but my cousin went into labor at 32 weeks but they made her wait til 33 weeks to have her.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 07:56 PM
    If you have pregnancy questions you want answered, call your OB. They give you a phone number to call with questions such as this.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jay006 View Post
    congratulations
    For what?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 08:43 PM
    It sounds like braxton hicks, but any concerns during pregnancy should be addressed by your OBGYN.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early labor [ 0 Answers ]

I have been gradually losing my MP over the last two weeks, but today I am losing it frequently (every time I wipe there is more) last night my husband and I had sex and when I went to clean myself I saw more of my mucus plug and bright red blood. (started having watery discharge yesterday morning...

Is it early labor? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 weeks pregnant and yesterday after using the rest room I noticed some clear-yellowish jelly coming from my vagina. Should I be concerned?

Early labor? [ 7 Answers ]

So I went to the doctors and she said I was still at 3cm but since my contractions are so regular and so painful, that I am probably in early labor... how long can early labor last and also since my appt and since she checked my cervix, I am bleeding pretty bad, not like usual. I have little chunks...

Early labor? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been feeling quite different today and yesterday. Could this be early labor? 1. Dull lower back cramps 2. menstrual-like cramps 3. softer stool 4. feeling weak and achy (almost flu like) 5. decrease in fetal movement (he is sort of sluggish) I went to the Labor and Delivery 2...

Very early labor? [ 7 Answers ]

Im curious to know if I could be in early labor. Here are some symptoms I have. Loss of mucous plug for the past week and a half without blood. Nausea Constipation/diarrhea Loss of appetite (actually, it makes me feel like Im going to vomit if I eat anything) Period like cramping in my...

View more questions Search