Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janine993 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Pregnant or maybe something else??
    I am 30 years old and for the last two months I have been experiencing some strange symptoms which include: excessive bloating, excessive gassiness (which went away 3 weeks after it started), sharp abdomen cramping, a little nausea, and now for the past two days my breast around the nipple area are very tender and sore. I have been pregnant twice (2008) with one miscarriage and now a 4 yr old. So with that being said I automatically assumed I was pregnant. Well the crazy thing about this situation is I know I have taken about 20 OCPT and few were negative but there have been several that came up positive with faint lines. However I also went to the doctor and after running a urinalysis it turned out negative and I haven't pick up and blood work results yet. The test was sensitive to 25miu. I haven't had a period since mid August and it will be going on 2months now. Further fyi on my last pregnancy I didn't find out until I was rushed to the ER for excessive bleeding and that is how they found out I was pregnant. So to narrow this situation down I am wanting to know what this could possibly be and is there still a chance I could be indeed pregnant. My test were ran on 9-24-12. Thanks in advance...

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.