Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shel101824 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 05:49 AM
    Is there a posibility that I'm pregnant?
    My name is shel.. im confused.. my last menstration is sept. 5.. sept 26 me & my boyfriend have a unprotected sex.. until now I don't have my period.. oct. 8 I try to take PT but its negative.. is there is a posibility that I'm pregnant though its negative.. :(.. my menstrual period is regular..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2012, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shel101824 View Post
    my name is shel ..im confused .. my last menstration is sept. 5 .. sept 26 me & my bf have a unprotected sex .. until now i dont have my period.. oct. 8 i try to take PT but its negative .. is there is a posibility that im pregnant though its negative.. :( .. my menstrual period is regular ..

Any time you have sex, protected or unprotected, you risk pregnancy. HPT are often unreliable. A lot depends on the name/brand of the company.

If you had unprotected sex I would guess you're trying to have a baby - ?

Oct 10, 2012, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Any time you have sex, protected or unprotected, you risk pregnancy. HPT are often unreliable. A lot depends on the name/brand of the company.

If you had unprotected sex I would guess you're trying to have a baby - ?
    No.. :( I don't know what to do.. how early I can know if I'm pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 06:25 AM
    You will have to wait to see if your next period comes when it is due.

Oct 10, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You will have to wait to see if your next period comes when it is due.
    I supposed to have on or before oct. 5... my last period is sept 5.. and its oct. 10 already :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 10, 2012, 07:17 AM
    You can try taking a HPT using first morning urine. If that is negative wait to see what happens next month.

Oct 10, 2012, 08:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You can try taking a HPT using first morning urine. If that is negative wait to see what happens next month.
    OK.. I'll try that.. thanks :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

Im wondering if there's a posibility? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend started having sex on Saturday but since that day we've been having sex everyday he comes inside of me is their a posobility that I can be pregnanat?

Is there a posibility of having sex and not even knowing you had sex? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend made out intensly weeks back. I was on top of him and when he left. I was wet everywhere! Was there a way of having sex and not knowing it?

It is a posibility that I can adopt or get the custody of my sister that is disable? [ 4 Answers ]

She is 52 years old and live with my mom but my mom is getting old and can not take care of her.

View more questions Search