Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Airforceblue Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 06:17 PM
    4 days no period, could I be pregnant
    Hey I am 19 years old and have missed my period by 4 days. I usually start around the 4th or 5th. I am really scared I am pregnant. My nipples are sore and darker my boobs are bigger and I keep having pain in my lower abdominal area. I'm sensitive to smell things and I'm peeing a lot. Could I be pregnant? Thanks for your help!
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2012, 06:19 PM
    If you are sexually active yes there's a possibility. High amounts of stress can also delay a period substantially. It's best to wait. If it doesn't come at all this month try a pregnancy test with first morning urine.

Oct 9, 2012, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra_M3nace View Post
    If you are sexually active yes there's a possibility. High amounts of stress can also delay a period substantially. It's best to wait. If it doesn't come at all this month try a pregnancy test with first morning urine.
    Thank you so much. That's a long wait though. When is the earliest I could take a test?
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2012, 06:54 PM
    Some tests can detect it a fews days before your period is due, it depends on the sensitivity of the home pregnancy test you use but the longer you wait the more accurate the test will be.

Oct 9, 2012, 06:58 PM
    Some tests can detect it a fews days before your period is due, it depends on the sensitivity of the home pregnancy test you use but the longer you wait the more accurate the test will be.
    Thanks cobra for the advice I'll try to wait until 10 days with no period.
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2012, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Airforceblue View Post
    Thanks cobra for the advice I'll try to wait until 10 days with no period.
    I wish you the best!

Oct 9, 2012, 07:19 PM
    I wish you the best!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period-lasted-3-days-could-preg [ 1 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and I need an urgent help to know the reason as following; I did intercourse in which in the first ejaculation didn't take place in my vagina and post ejaculation my boyfriend inserted again. Is there any chance of being pregnant? In my regular periods I usually have for 5-6...

Off depo no period pregnancy symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I am 20 yrs old and I have been off for six months. I have had brown discharge two weeks ago. I have several pregnancy symptoms. Sor nipples/breasts, urination a lot more, cramping, tired, more hungry, back aches. I had negative pregnancy tests a week ago so I'm confused as to when to take a...

I have pregnancy symptoms thought I was started my period today 6day late culd I b pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period six days late I started 4days late in nov its now march my periods has been regular I was on birth control for 8yrs been off for 8months been trying to get pregnant for six month used ovalation calender for march we had sex 4-5 days high fertility and on ovalation days had a lot...

10 days late 3 negative pregnancy test.. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok my situation is I'm 10 days late last period was 10-18-11.. I haven't always been regular only would get it 2/3 times ayearsince getting it the first tine at age 12.. I'm now 33 have Been getting it every 28 to 30 ddays for the last year and a half.. does anyone think I could srill be pregfos or...

View more questions Search