Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    felischapegg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 05:49 AM
    Can I talk to a obgyn online
    I'm 6 months pregnant and I have been having pains in my vagina it hurts to pee or sit indian style , let alone do anything with my legs spread. What is this?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 9, 2012, 06:25 AM
    If you have questions like this during your pregnancy, call your doctor. You will get the answer you need right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talk to an obgyn online [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am on a birth control called Implanon, and I am suppose to have it removed on June 23, but due to no insurance. I would like to know what will happen if it is not remove on the right date. Will I still be affected by the Implanon or will there be no more medication in the Implanon? I have had...

Talk to an Obgyn Online? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi am 21 yrs old and me and my partner have been trying to get pregnant for the past 10 months but we have been very unsuccessful.Does this mean I am infertile?Can I take a fertility pill(fertilaid)and possibly have a safe successful pregnancy without any side effects?

Talk to an obgyn online? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I'm 23 years old and was recently diagnosed with PCOS. I am currently almost 6 weeks pregnant. I was spotting pink for a few days before I discovered I was pregnant. Took a test the third day and came out positive. But, ended up going to the ER because I was having heavy cramps, and sharp...

Talk to an Obgyn Online? [ 1 Answers ]

Can an obgyn doctor determine if a patient has had an abortion? Can a doctor determine if said patient has had an abortion or a miscarriage? Thank You

Talk to an obgyn online? [ 1 Answers ]

Im nineteen, and Ive had regular, on time, periods since I was twelve. Just recently, last month, my period came four days late, and Ive never been late before. This month its currently six days late without any signs of showing. Im virgin, and Ive had no type of sexual intercourse before in my...

View more questions Search