Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carebear-22 Posts: 63, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Due date
    I got an ultrasound today and they said I'm 6 weeks today when would my due date be? :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 3, 2007, 04:55 PM
    What was the first day of your last period?

Oct 3, 2007, 05:01 PM
    My last period and my dates don't add up from my last period I should be 7 weeks but I'm only 6 weeks so how would I found out now?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 3, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Well, the ultrasound goes by measurements. The period is actually a little more accurate. Then we have to wait until baby is born to do a New Ballard test which is even more accurate.

Oct 3, 2007, 05:09 PM
    OK thank u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about my due date ? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay well I went to get my 1st sonogram on the 20th of this month and it said I was 9 weeks or 2 days or that might have been how many weeks the baby was I don't know but my obgyn is saying that I was due on April 19th so wouldn't that make me like 11 weeks or something?? :confused:

Unknown due date [ 5 Answers ]

If I had sex specifically on March 10,2007, what would my estimated due date be?:mad:

Due date [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I just got back from my 1st visit to the doctor and am confused and a little annoyed. After I told the doctor that I was pregnant after actively trying, he asked me if I wanted to terminate, odd and upsetting. I gave him the date of my last period 11th march and my ovulation date...

Due date [ 3 Answers ]

I'm supposed to be induced at 38 weeks and at the beginning I didn't know my date of my last period can doctors still give me an accurate due date by ultrasound

Due date [ 5 Answers ]

If my due date is February 6, 2008 what day did I get pregnant

View more questions Search