Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Milkyy920 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 02:15 AM
    My period was a week late and have some spotting could I be pregnant?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 23, 2011, 02:37 AM

Yes, you could.

Try a pregnancy test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period 1 week late.could I be pregnant? [ 27 Answers ]

My periods are usually right on time, occasionally they are either one or two days earlier than expected or one day later than expected. So having my period a whole week late is very unusual for me. I had pretty typical cramps on the day that I was supposed to start my period and then nothing...

Spotting. And late period. Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok the past few months have been weird. Back in September, after just starting my first year of college, I found out I was pregnant, two days later I started to miscarry, that is a very painful thing I might add, caught me off guard. Then my period was a week late for dec, took a hpt and got + but...

A week late, I have pregnancy symptoms, and I'm on my period.CAN I BE PREGNANT? [ 6 Answers ]

I Live With My Boyfriend We Are Trying To Have A Baby I Am Never Really Late I Was Supposed To Get My Period On The 17 I Got It On The 24th I Have Been Having Really Sore Nipples, I Am More Tired Than Ususal And I Am Very Moody. Can I Be Pregnant?

Can I become pregnant 3 days before period due was late but only had spotting? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and patner had unprotected sex 3 days before my period was due? Was a few days late then only had spotting? My period is not due tiolo 24-25th of feb when is best to take a test and it be accurate?

Late Period, Spotting, Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I'm new to this forum so please stick with me. I know this has probably been asked a million times but I am very confused and would like a little advice if possible? I am 28 and have been trying to conceive since April 06. My periods are ALWAYS bang on 28 days. I last had a period...

View more questions Search