Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goatscashmere Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 10:47 PM
    Spotting. And late period. Could I be pregnant?
    Ok the past few months have been weird. Back in September, after just starting my first year of college, I found out I was pregnant, two days later I started to miscarry, that is a very painful thing I might add, caught me off guard. Then my period was a week late for dec, took a hpt and got + but the blood test was negative. And started bleeding the day before I got the test back, that period wasn't painful at all. I think I was late at that time, because college had finals and let out, so there was stress. NOW in January, the first month of this beautiful new year, I was supposed to start on the 3, aside from those two previous months my periods are spot on, sometimes to the time of day it starts and stops, which is kind of funny in its on little way. Well I was supposed to start on the third and it is now the 11, I felt bloated yesterday and only spotted, but no more than about a half a tablespoon, for the entire day, and it's seemed to have stopped. In the sex department, we (fiance and I) had it whenever we could, but I'm a weird tracker of things and calendared it, 13,14,16,18, (were all unprotected), 20th (one was condom, second time not) 21st to the 25th is ovulation and fertile time, no sex, and I had a my tonsils out during that time, 31-1st sex until exhaustion (some of it without condoms) and protected on the ninth for both times. We aren't in the perfect percentage of condom users. I'm a week late, and if I was pregnant I'd be going onto the sixth week now, I just want to know the odds of me being pregnant before I get my hopes up with a test.
    goatscashmere Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 10:55 PM
    Whoops! 5 weeks not six!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spotting light brown for a week but no period and cramps! Period not late. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been spotting for about a week light brown. I wake up with really bad cramps thinking I am going to get my period but I do not get it. My period is not due yet, what does this mean? Pregnancy symptoms? Please help!

I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp

Can I become pregnant 3 days before period due was late but only had spotting? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and patner had unprotected sex 3 days before my period was due? Was a few days late then only had spotting? My period is not due tiolo 24-25th of feb when is best to take a test and it be accurate?

Late Period, Spotting, Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I'm new to this forum so please stick with me. I know this has probably been asked a million times but I am very confused and would like a little advice if possible? I am 28 and have been trying to conceive since April 06. My periods are ALWAYS bang on 28 days. I last had a period...

Late period, spotting... Could I be? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a few days late on my period and for the past few days I have been noticing a little blood and brown spotting when I wipe. My breast are a little sore and I have been feeling realllllllly tired no matter how much I sleep. Should I wait a little longer to make sure my period doesn't come? Does...

View more questions Search