Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbellare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 09:33 AM
    Trying to conceive
    I heard a rumor that geritol can increase the chances of getting pregnant. Is this true? I thought geritol was for senior citizens.:confused: :confused:
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dbellare
    I heard a rumor that geritol can increase the chances of getting pregnant. Is this true? I thought geritol was for senior citizens.:confused: :confused:
    The idea behind the Geritol is the thought that it might increase cervical mucus and help it to be better able to provide a favorable environment for sperm prior to ovulation. There are a few other things that are thought to work in a similar manner... evening primrose oil, red raspberry leaf tea, Robitussin, green tea, vitamin B6. Some feel just increasing your fluid intake might help as well. Always wise to do the research and speak to your doctor or midwife before trying some of them as some may not be compatible with certain medications and such.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive [ 5 Answers ]

HI I recently had a miscarriage on June 10th and me and my husband have been trying since July and we had no luck I was wondering if any of you had any trick to share or if you have the same situation and how long it took to get pragnant again cause I had a full physical and everything is normal...

I want to conceive! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying for a year to get pregnant, but for some reason I haven't. I went to the doctor in August to make sure everything was OK because I hadn't gotten pregnant and my dr. said everything was normal. I don't know if I should get another dr's opinion... I know me and my fiancée are able...

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

I been trying to conceive for last 7 years and I failed many ivf and there any thing I can do to get pregnant I'm 36 years old and I'm so jealous seeing other relatives pregnant Thank you

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

Will Kama Sutra brand edible oil used for oral sex inhibit conception the same way most lubricants can? I'm asking if it harms sperm if you are trying to conceive. It's not being used as a lubricant, just for tastier foreplay.

Trying to conceive [ 4 Answers ]

I came off the depo injection and want to use the product ovatel to see if I am ovalating and how long it will take to conceive

View more questions Search