Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessy0428 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2010, 12:17 PM
    Well it's a boy. We think
    We went and had a 3d ultrasound done yesterday... The guy said he is 80% sure it's a boy.. It was causing problems.. :p The umbilical cord was between his legs and then when the cord would move he would put his hands over his area.. But we got one really good shot and there is def. something there.. So I am pretty sure it's a boy.. We won't know 100% for another 3 weeks.. :D
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 20, 2010, 12:18 PM
    You won't know 100% until they arrive.
    My nephew was 80% GIRL, but came out with added bits.

Even 3D ultrasounds are not a perfect science, unless they are facing you with everything on display ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 12:21 PM

I too had a friend that was told that her child was definitely a girl.

They painted the room pink, bought all pink clothes, bedding, dolls, pink bears.

When he arrived he had to wear pink for the first year because they couldn't afford to buy new clothes.

I never even asked with either of my pregnancies. I figure that's one of the only true surprises in life. :)

Either way, I can guarantee it's either a boy or a girl. ;)

Feb 20, 2010, 12:22 PM

I know its not 100% until it actually pops out.. but I would rather here 95% sure rather then 80 even though they are both better then 50/50.. They did 2d and 3d ultrasound.. But I was just wanting to let everyone know..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessy0428 View Post
    I know its not 100% until it actually pops out.. but I would rather here 95% sure rather then 80 even though they are both better then 50/50.. They did 2d and 3d ultrasound.. But I was just wanting to let everyone know..
    It's still wonderful news. I'm sure you'll be happy no matter what the sex of the baby is. :)

How many more weeks do you have to go?

Feb 21, 2010, 01:07 PM

Thanks Altenweg.. Yes we are happy either way as long as its healthy.. I still have 4 more mons..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca [ 6 Answers ]

We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other...

Gay Boy in boy scouts [ 25 Answers ]

Im going to be an eagle scout in soon. Ive been in the scouting program for 10 years, nearly 11 years. My problem is, I'm gay. And I intend not to come out until I am an eagle scout. Is it possible for the boy scouts to take my eagle scout recognition? As I'm sure you know, boy scouts does not...

Boy In Love With A Boy [ 5 Answers ]

Hey Peoples!:D So I was reading a post from another guy about some boy troubles he was having, and like how he's totally crushed on this boy in his class. Anyway I'M IN THE SAME SITUTATION It's terrible This boy is just, Oof Wonderful. Hes tanned, slightly toned, SO HOT and has perfect...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

It's a Boy! [ 31 Answers ]

Well, its official, we had the ulrasound and we found out we are having another baby boy! We are so excited!:p

View more questions Search