Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    representme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 01:46 PM
    22 days late, 2 negative, now very faint pink discharge
    Just wondering what's going on
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Sep 7, 2008, 02:47 PM
    I think it is too soon for a test to show a positive, as most woman run in a 28 day cycle. The discharge could be for any number of reasons, from a scratch of your bf/hubby's finger nail during foreplay to implantation bleeding. Your in the hurry and wait cycle now. Wait till you have actually missed your cycle and then test... then wait a week and test again
    honey5152 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 08:39 PM
    She is saying that she is 22 days late!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 days late, negative HPT, dark brown discharge [ 8 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for three months. I went off the patch (ortho-evra) after completing a full cycle in mid December (i.e. I did not put a new patch on after mestruating). I had normal periods Jan 13 and Feb 14, each lasting 4-5 days, which was consistent with...

5 days late, spottin and faint positive hpt [ 12 Answers ]

Me and my husband are currently trying to conceive our 2nd child. My period is 5 days late but two days ago I started wiping brown blood, very little amounts. Today's it's a bit more pinky color. I have very mild cramping from time to time. Im constantly on the toilet weeing, its like every 10...

Brown discharge on and off two days, light pink spotting a few days, now light brown [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I was due for my next depo January 3rd at the latest and didn't get it, so I have been detoxing since. Well I thought I was getting my first period on February 13th when all this started. From day one the bleeding didn't look right the color was just off it was more brownish black with a hint...

Faint positive and now pink discharge [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, Ok so my period is over a week late and I've taken a pregnancy test and there was a faint line but I'm still not sure what it means. Today I've started having pink discharge. I'm kind of dissapointed, I don't want my period to come but I'm so confused right now about what...

Pink discharge and late period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 7-13 days late depending on how my cycle aould have ame this month, I have took about 5 tests in that time all - , on the day I was supposed to get my period I had some light pink discharge only a few times when I went to the bathroom,it stopped and now about 4 days later it is back is this...

View more questions Search