believeme11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Could you define this phrase
    What does undress me with your eyes mean
    seradee Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Dec 3, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by believeme11
    what does undress me with your eyes mean
    A quick answer would be kind of like, someone staring at you so hard that you feel naked-or exposed, another way would be catching yourself wondering what someone looks like undressed, only in your imagination.
    ThomasCKeat Posts: 157, Reputation: 12

Dec 3, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Instead of undressing you with your permission because they would love to see what you look like naked, they imagine what it would be like to be with you. It is also a degrading way of perverts.
    anette Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Dec 3, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Hai believe me . If you can...

You weren't doing anything in particular. You were standing there, and then you moved. It just caught my eye. I looked up and the image of you filled my vision and suddenly all I could do was drink you in. The way you turned and seemed to pose for me. I was enchanted. I noticed the neckline of your shirt was open a little farther than usual, and I caught a small glimpse of what lie underneath. Then my mind was lost in imaginings of blatant self-indulgence at your expense

Perhaps many hours later, after our joining has slaked the desires in my heart, I could gaze into your eyes then and see a reflection of my adoration for you in their depths. I love looking at your eyes. They are startlingly beautiful to behold and so soothingly familiar. I treasure what they see in me and cherish what they convey.

... You turned and now you caught me staring at you. There must have been something stirring in my eyes that I am unable to hide. You are coming towards me now with a bemused smile on your ever lovely face...

It has been said that the mind is actually the most significantly erotic organ in the body. If that is true, I am already half-way there...
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 10:12 PM
    If a person asks you to do this they want you to look them up and down seductively, as if you were imagining then naked.

If they say it defensively, like "stop undressing me with your eyes" they feel threatened, as if you are staring and doing the same as mentioned above... just in a negative light...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Define God [ 36 Answers ]

Once I was asked if I believe in God, I replied "Define God!" A reply that elicited a look of surprise. I, personally, don't buy much of what I've read in the bible since the bible was written by man. Man as you know is a cunning creature, loaded with vanity, and a war-like, pitifully God-like...

Define felony thief [ 2 Answers ]

Is pawning items that have been stolen the same as felony thief,even if you had nothing to do with stealing the items

Define Anorexia [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an overweight person myself but I'm struggled with eating disorders all my life. I have been anorexic. But since I'm overwt, and starving myself constantly, and starting to lose wt, am I considered anorexic or is there a name for this?

How do you define love? [ 10 Answers ]

I found something really nice about LOVE, am wondering how you define love? or what does caring about someone mean to you? Summary of the Seven Natural Laws of Love Love is its own law. Let love be your guiding principle. When in doubt, listen to your heart. Don’t allow mental concepts,...

Someone Please define hooking up for me. [ 4 Answers ]

As I am creeping up on 40, I have lost some of the lingo, that is going around, I drive a bus for a living, and hear kids talk all the time, I constantly hear them say Ya, I was at a party and I hooked up with this one and then later I hook up with that one Someone Please define hooking...

View more questions Search