Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindahatch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Health care rankings
    Where does the US rank in the quality of its health care system compared to other developed countries?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 28, 2007, 05:43 PM
    As far as I know, if you are asking about socialized medicine, US doesn't have any. However, the UK and Canada have socialized medicine that anyone can't access if they live in Canada. Canada has the only one that works well and is comprehensive in its allowances.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health care ranking [ 2 Answers ]

A few years ago I read that America ranked overall 63rd in the world for health care. Could you tell me what America is now ranked and where you got your information. Thank You

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

To start changing the crisis of health care in this country. [ 5 Answers ]

What would it be like if we paid a health care tax instead of paying for health insurance? I had this thought about changing it because I'm thinking about writing a book and this thought came to me, what if the government paid the doctors and nurses and all of the hospital and doctor office...

Working in the health care environment [ 1 Answers ]

Our community health clinics are very busy, at times stressful, and we serve patients who are challenged by income issues, english as a second language, and who are often medically compromised because of lack of preventative care, Write about the skills that help you function well in busy and...

View more questions Search