What kind of faucet do I have?

Asked Oct 30, 2009, 10:50 AM 2 Answers
    Could you tell me what kind of faucet(brand name, model) do I have ? It started leaking and I am trying to buy a new part.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    speedball1's Avatar
    speedball1 Posts: 28,581, Reputation: 1908
    Senior Plumbing Expert

#2

Oct 30, 2009, 12:20 PM

I can't tell by looking at it but here's a breakdown of the innards, (see image) Tell me where it's leaking from and we'll start a repair. Regards, Tom
    Milo Dolezal's Avatar
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 6,039, Reputation: 393
    Plumbing Expert

#3

Oct 30, 2009, 12:24 PM

It looks like a Pearless or Glacier Bay faucet to me.

Need to replace 'O' rings and Gaskets in Delta Faucet [ 1 Answers ]

My Delta faucet which is probably 30 years old constantly drips. I have replaced the shower head so know it is the faucet. It is a single handle push up for on and twist to the right or left for temperature control. How do I replace the o rings and gaskets? Thank you

What kind of valve do they use in faucet mixer taps? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently undertaking a design project and I'm trying to find out what kind of valve they use in flick mixer taps/faucet mixer taps like these: http://http://www.getstuff.com.au/media/catalog/category/tapware-mixer.jpg It'd be of great help if someone knows, and a section drawing...

Water suppressor needed on lavatory faucet and shower faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

Are water suppressors needed in the bathroom sink faucet and the shower stub out also? And can you just use a length of pipe on a T, or must you use those copper chambers? (cpvc system) thanks