Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nixie4462 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Little water pressure in K. Faucet, but sprayer works perfect
    My kitchen faucet only has a very small trickle coming out of it when turned on completely, but the sprayer works perfectly and has full pressure. The faucet pressure is the same for both hot and cold water. We checked the aerator, and that is clean. Please help!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 26, 2007, 04:21 AM
    If the aerator's clean then the blockage's in the valve body itself. Shut the water off to the faucet and open up the valve. Check and clean the inlet ports on the cartridge. Before you button up turn the water back on for a moment to flush out the supplies and valve body. You should have a full stream. If you do then reassemble and test. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faucet has no pressure, but sprayer does? [ 6 Answers ]

My kitchen faucet is about 6 months old and has worked great until today. It was on and working and I used the sprayer to rinse a dish. When I released the trigger on the sprayer, the faucet was putting out very little water. I have played with the sprayer and even removed and reinstalled it. ...

Low water pressure in sink sprayer [ 1 Answers ]

Water comes out of my single lever kitchen faucet, but when I press the sprayer handle only a small, weak spray comes out... from other readings I believe I have a diverter problem... I have a kohler k-10412 faucet... I need help to clean out the diverter

Low hot water pressure from kichen faucet only- 1 handle faucet [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. My question is similar to one asked a few posts ago except this is a 1 handle faucet. I plan on maintaining the boiler from now on but I have to fix the flow problem first. I disconnected the hot water supply line to the faucet and the pressure is excellent so I assume the problem is in the...

No Cold Water Pressure - Hot works great! [ 3 Answers ]

Usually I know it's the other way around but in our house we have really low water pressure.. but only with the cold. The most noticeable effect is when we try to use the kitchen sprayer with the cold water and it just dribbles out. When we use it with the hot, it works fine. What could be wrong...

View more questions Search