Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elg1950 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 04:31 AM
    Lift station
    I am insalling a lift sation on a one bedroom cabin. 3in intake with 2in discharge . Do I vent where it goes into the lift or the 2in dischrge out to the septic tank.
    Thank you Luis
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 24, 2007, 06:45 AM
    YES! To both vents! This is a ejector pit set up. You vent the fixtures in the usual way through the lavatory and run another separate dedicated vent off the ejector pit. The two vents MUST reman separated and CAN'T be merged. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I lift weights? [ 8 Answers ]

Im 29 year old woman who is overweight. I've been doing cardio 4-5 times a week and have not really had any great results now. I lost 15 pounds in 3 months but I still look pretty much the same. I'm startting to give up since my results are minimal. I've heard that weight training gives the...

New Face Lift! [ 26 Answers ]

I was surprised when I came to askmehelpdesk just a few minutes ago. Everything looks so different and set up differently. What was behind the changes and how many more changes are coming. Joe

Aerodynamic lift [ 1 Answers ]

When a high wind blows across the roof of a house an upward force acts on the roof. Explain why? THANK YOU... THANK YOU!?

View more questions Search