Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heavens-gateno1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Toilet won't fill up
    Can someone help please! My toilet won't fill up, it's quite a new toilet and has the push button flush on the top of the tank, I can't get the top off to look inside to see what the problem is can anyone inform me what the problem may be and how to remove the top?

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet bowl does not fill why? [ 18 Answers ]

The toilet works,tank fills and it flushes,but the bowl gets no water?what is up with this?

My toilet won't fill up? [ 3 Answers ]

Yesterdαy my pipes were frozen αnd thαnk-you Tom the heαt tαpe worked! However now my toilet won't fill up.. whαt to do now?

New toilet bowl doesn't fill up [ 1 Answers ]

We just put in a new Kohler (one piece) toilet. It has the large flapper in the tank for supposedly better flushing. However, the flapper is on a raised assembly that when flushed only uses half the water in the tank. Here are my questions: 1. The water level in the bowl in only in the bottom...

Toilet bowl doesn't fill up with water [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I just bought a house and have so much to learn. When I flush the toilet, sometimes the tank doesn't fill up with water and sometimes it does. It seems to happen every other flush. Can anyone help me to determine which part I need to buy? Thank you, Amy

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.