Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uscroberts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Adding shower to half bath downstairs
    Hello,

How would I start the rough in for a shower in a downstairs bathroom if I have a crawl space. Also my plumbing is 1/2 inch pvc and is this large enough for incoming water to the shower. I know you don't have my plans or anything, but all I am looking for is some tips. Also, I just want to install a stand up shower only. Thanks a lot.
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Tom will help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting half bath to full bath [ 9 Answers ]

My question refers to a half bath we are in the planning stages of converting to a full bath in the basement. Currently our basement has a half bath with toilet and sink on one half of the basement. There is then a shower on the other side of the basement with the washer and dryer, about 30 feet...

Adding venting to an unvented downstairs bathroom [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post here and I appreciate any help you can give me with a plumbing project I have to figure out in my new old house. When we bought this 1890's house three years ago, it had a downstairs kitchen and half bath and a full upstairs bathroom. I remodeled the kitchen in July...

Adding a bath [ 4 Answers ]

I want to add a small bath (shower, sink, toilet) in a 2nd floor gameroom. There is a closet it can be built into but there is no plumbing nearby to connect to. Closet is on inclosed garage room wall. How does one go about this and what is an estimated cost. Thanks to all who help me out. KiKi

Will 1 1/2" DWV work for new half bath? [ 5 Answers ]

I plan to install a toilet, lavatory, and a laundry tub in our basement. Will break out the floor and hook into 4" DWV line. The run from the main line to the toilet is about 5 1/2' feet. I figure that if I vent at the point where the new toilet drain line enters the 4" main line, I should be okay....

Adding a shower to half bath*rough-in question [ 24 Answers ]

Here's the deal... I am going to be adding a shower to an existing 1/2 bath in my basement. The toilet is vented up out of the slab on the other side of the wall,in my utility closet, makes about a 4' run into another wall where it ties into the lav. /washing machines' drain. the lav./washing...

View more questions Search