Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vienna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2005, 09:17 PM
    No pressure in master bath shower
    In the master bath shower we have very little pressure but in the other bath there is lots of pressure. The fixtures in the shower are old could this be the problem. HELP!!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 16, 2005, 06:17 AM
    No pressure in master bath shower
    Good morning Vienna,
    Have you removed the shower head and checked to see if you have good pressure with it removed? If a one handled shower valve the cartridge inlet ports may be clogged. If you have a two knob shower valve the seats may be blocked. Turn off the water to the valve and open it up. Check for debris and trashin the cartridge or seats. Now, with the valve still open, turn the water back on and flush out the supply lines. Put it all back together and see if it doesn't work better now. Cheers, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loud Noise From Toilet In Master Bath [ 4 Answers ]

Help, we have lived in this home for about 4 years. It was new construction. Recently we have started having a loud noise when you flush the toilet in just one bathroom. The noise actually fades away after the toilet has completed the flushing action. It does not sound like a pipe it is almost...

New Bath & Shower Fixtures [ 2 Answers ]

I had a new shower/bath area built and plumbed quite some time ago. I have finished tiling and an ready to have the shower nozzle, hot/cold knobs, and bath faucet installed. I was just told the pipes that were installed must match the brand of fixture. Is this right? I have no idea what the...

Low bath tub and shower pressure [ 2 Answers ]

We had a leak and some pipes had to be changed that lead to the shower head. We also had a new tub faucet installed. Pressure was low to both the shower and tub so we had the plumber return for an adjustment. It was OK for a while, but still not very much pressure. Several months passed and ...

Good water pressure in Master Bath, but no where else [ 3 Answers ]

In the past 2 weeks I had low Hot water pressure. I fixed that problem by replacing the inlet and outlet nipple fittings. (Both were clogged/corroded). Now, I have good hot water pressure but only in the master bath and laundry room. The MB is the fartherest point away from the hot water heater...

New Master Bath [ 1 Answers ]

I have read some earlier posts and thought they were very informative, so I thought I would post my delema. I have built a new addition part of which is a new master bath. Along the backwall there is (in row) Toilet, Tub and a separate shower. My original plans call for a 3" drain connecting...

View more questions Search