Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2411spruce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 08:38 PM
    Clean out plug necessary?
    My daughter lives in a house built before 1940. A plumber told them that their floor drain in the basement doesn't need a plug in the clean out. In fact, they were told that there was a 'built in' p-trap AND the reason floor drain was backing up from the washing machine was because of the mechanical seal that I installed in the clean out when they first moved in. I'm worried about sewer gas. Is a plug in the clean out hole always necessary?
    Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Where is the connection for for me to plug up the glo plug to get heaters to start [ 0 Answers ]

We have 1996 disel ford.Can not find the heater plug to connect to the electric Bill

I changed the spark plug,oil,filter is clean and it had gas in it.it won't start [ 6 Answers ]

It's a briggs stratton small lawn mower. It was given to me and I put a new spark plug in it and cleaned the filter and it cranked right up. I used it 3 times and it died again so I got a nother spark plug because old one was rusted and changed oil and filter is clean and has gas in it... it starts...

Major plug no clean out valve what to do ? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a plug somewhere in the line. We can not find the clean-out for the plumber to access the line. He says find the pipe or he won't even attempt to fix it. Is there a way to fix the problem from inside the house?

Change 220v plug to 110v plug without harming appliance? [ 4 Answers ]

Can we cut off the 220v plug and connect a 110v plug and not harm the appliance? Or is there a plug converter available?

12-3 wiring from gfi plug to outlet to plug in a 110v pool pump [ 5 Answers ]

Need to verify proper wiring for above 110v pool pump.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.