Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tapergirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Dishwasher hookup
    I have an old dishwasher that was hooked up to the cold water instead of the hot . How do I switch it
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Depends on what type pipe was used and is anything else in the house crossed and what kind of valves you have under sink and how handy you are with tools.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Doug is right. Plastic, white/tan PVC/CPVC, is DIY friendly. There are ways of dealing with the translucent PEX and copper if you don't have a crimper or a torch and the experience to use them. Post back telling us what your pipe looks like. Also suggest your skill level. You need to cap off the tee on the cold line and add one to the hot line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amp hookup [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new car with a good stereo system in it but it doesn't have the preamp outputs for the rca cables is there another way to hook my amp and subwoofers up to my stereo? If so how can go about doing it.

Dishwasher water hookup question [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Kenmore, how do I hook up the water line to it, it came with no hoses.

Dishwasher hookup [ 7 Answers ]

Installed a brand new dishwasher recently. Put a t connection off the hot water pipe that goes to the kitchen sink. However water that is going to the dishwasher is cold. Have pulled the dishwasher out to make sure that we hooked into the hot water and it is definitely the hot water pipe. Any...

Hookup TV [ 2 Answers ]

How do I hookup my TV to DVD/VCR, Satellite, Cable? I can get the satellite and cable to work but not the DVD/VCR:confused:

View more questions Search