Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m daniels Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Toilet runs
    I have a two story house, with two bathrooms up and a half bathroom on the main level. My shower in the master bathroom will smell like sewer in mid-shower ( I don't think that it is me either ha, ha). Also, when we flush the master bathroom toilet, the other toilet upstairs will run for a half second, but not all the time.

Do you think that the main stack could be plugged?
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2007, 06:47 PM
    It sure sounds like it -- And it would explain why the p-trap in the shower is being suctioned out while in use.
    nmwirez Posts: 453, Reputation: 20

Feb 26, 2007, 09:31 AM
    And that is why the second toilet draws down also.
    rlwester Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 09:37 AM
    How do you prim an above ground water pump?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet Runs too much [ 3 Answers ]

I flush the toilet and it keeps running and does not stop. I take off the toilet top and plunge myhand into the water. The running water stops. What is the cause of this? Please help and thanks. Mark

Basement toilet bubbles when upstairs toilet is flushed and washer drains. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Just recently (last few days) my toilet in the basement bathroom has begun to bubble. This is caused when one of the upstairs toilets (directly above it) flushes but not another one upstairs. It also bubbles quite rapidly when the clothes washer drains. The washer is located in the...

Refrigerator runs on and off [ 1 Answers ]

I have an RCA side by side fridge. It runs for an 1 to 1.5 hours shuts down and starts up after 30 minutes or so with out opening the doors . There is no leaks that that I can find. Just replaced the circulation fan inside.Still runs a lot.

Inside fan runs, outside fan runs, but air is not cold [ 8 Answers ]

The inside fan runs and runs, the outside fan on the compressor runs and runs, but only hot air comes out. I sprayed the outside compressor coils with the garden hose to clean them and checked the inside filter. Is there something else I could check? Thanks

A/c only runs for an hour [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, about 3 days ago my a/c unit inside started to pour out water. I bought a wet dry vac and unclogged the pipes, and changed the filter. Now, it will work fine for about an hour, then it starts to struggle. The inside unit tries to run but it does not kick in only makes whispering noise and...

View more questions Search