Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leoaureli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 09:56 AM
    Can I install electric heated floors in the closet in my house
    JazMan Posts: 219, Reputation: 14

Jan 6, 2011, 05:41 PM

Of course. What type of flooring will you be installing?

Jaz
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jan 7, 2011, 02:08 PM

Hi Loeaureli...

I certainly don't see why you couldn't considering we install electrical heat mats in bathrooms all the time... ;)

What specific system are you considering?

If this is an electrical heat mat then you will want a dedicated circuit from the electrical panel to feed the mat.

Questions? Let me know, OK?

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insulation between two heated floors [ 3 Answers ]

I am finishing a semi-heated basement... would like to insulate or dampen sound from and to upstairs help sugestions please

Closet flange install [ 2 Answers ]

Do I install the closet flange on top of the subfloor, or lay the new hardwoods, then put the flange on top of the hardwood?

Should I install laminated floors [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a new home and I would like to install laminated floors throughout the house. I heard lots and lots of stories that your high heels would leave marks and that the floors will make "bubbles". All the quotes that I got from the contractors ensured me that the floors are being guaranteed...

Heated floors [ 1 Answers ]

Have gutted my bathroom, would like to lose the steam radiator. Who knows if heated floors would keep room warm? What other options do I have now that room is completely gutted. Plan on using tile for the floor

Closet flange install [ 1 Answers ]

I have a two-part question on installing a closet flange. My house is a mid-60’s split-level and I replaced all the copper DWV with PVC. The main drain is 3” and I used a 4” to 3” closet ell. I had to remove the old flooring down to the joists, replace with new plywood, and cut holes for the ell...

View more questions Search