Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peter70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 08:58 PM
    Glacier bay three handle shower faucet
    No cold water on glacierbay faucet but the hot is working.
    Hot and cold water mixter three handle faucet.
    One handle is on and off ,one tub or shower and one mixing the hot and cold water.
    I do not have the model number.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning a glacier bay 2 handle lavatory faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I have a double bathroom lavatory sink in the upstairs bathroom. One sink (faucet) works well; the other does not. It is the hot water faucet that doesn't have any power. Since its installation it has always been somewhat slow... but recently it is even slower. The faucet is the Glacier bay 2...

I installed a new glacier bay model f2010210cp double handle shower faucet. [ 0 Answers ]

. It has a steady stream of water coming out when I connected the water lines. The flow increases when you turn on the faucet. I have looked at the seats and valves... all are clean and in good shape. I would like to know if someone has some info for me. It will not shut off completely. I am trying...

I have a glacier bay one handle pull down faucet that leaks from the head. [ 0 Answers ]

I've taken it apart and there are not gaskets, washers, etc. When the handle is in the off/closed position water still leaks from the head.

Glacier bay faucet still runs after turning off handle. [ 2 Answers ]

Glacier bay sent new hot and cold cartridges but that did not fix the problem. Do all high arch faucets continue to run a little after truning off because the water is in the spout?

Glacier bay faucet handle [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a Glacier Bay Model 8184 Faucet Handle part

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.