Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    njeremie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 12:27 PM
    No hot water coming out of any showers, or faucets. Not a Waterheater problem
    No hot h20 coming out of any showers, faucets. Had a repair guy say it is not a problem with the water heater.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2010, 03:07 PM

Is the hot water heater getting any supply, is the valve open? Sounds like it's pressure related on the hot side if cold is OK.
    Pep775 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 10:46 AM
    yes, the hot water value is open. I can get hot water in the kitchen, but not in the bath room.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2012, 11:26 AM
    Probably have a clog in the supply piping. Check the stop valve for debris.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water is not coming out of the hot water side of my bathrooms and kitchen faucets. [ 1 Answers ]

Water is NOT coming out of the Hot water side of all the faucets in my hopuse. Please help... and it is very cold outside too. 30 degrees...

No water coming from hot water faucets [ 2 Answers ]

My neighbor has not water coming out of any of his faucets. (He is draining his tank.) I understand that the sludge in the bottom of the tank could back up and stop up his cartridges or aerators, but how about the tub faucet which has no aerator?

Only hot water coming out of one of my showers [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have two showers and only one of them has this problem ONLY hot water comes out no cold any help with this would be great thanks

Hot water to washer, not to faucets/showers [ 1 Answers ]

In my 3 story TH, I have washer/dryer with water heater on 3rd floor. Hot water will flow into the washing machine, but I am not getting the hot water anywhere in the rest of the house. I would think the water heater wasn't getting cold water inflow if it wasn't for the fact that the hot water...

No water coming out of the hot water spigots of any faucets [ 3 Answers ]

We shut off all water valves & finally found the valve to the enrire house so shut off all water supply. Got a temporary fix then tried turn on all lines (counter clockwise) so we have cold running water but all hot lines are empty... I keep going through the lines ...

View more questions Search