Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bearszak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 07:01 PM
    Temporary loss of hot water pressure in all faucets
    I actually have two plumbing problems. We moved into a 9 year old home about 1 year ago. In March, we had a water softener installed. The previous owners never installed a softener. I'm not sure if the softener installation has anthing to do with this, but we've been experiencing temporary loss of hot water pressure. This first happened about 2 months ago. I flushed the water heater at that time and the pressure went back to normal. It was fine for the next two months and it happened again last week. The reduction in pressure only lasted for about one day and affects all hot faucets in the house. When this happens, we have to turn the hot water faucets all of the way up and the pressure is very low.

We are also experiencing a problem with our kitchen faucet sprayer. When we moved in, the sprayer did not spray. We did a small kitchen remodel which included a new faucet, sprayer, etc... The new sprayer does not work, either? My husband unscrewed the head of the sprayer from the hose and turned the water on and nothing really came out. Once he put the hose back in the holder (without the head attached), it shot a small spurt of water up in the air.
    Texas Tom Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Dec 19, 2006, 08:30 PM
    Look at this similar problem.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/plumbi...ure-48337.html

Cheers, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loss of hot water pressure [ 4 Answers ]

The hot water pressure(cold is fine) throughout my house except for the washer and basement faucet has decreased to just a little more than a trickle and is taking forever become hot. I live in an old house and my husband is thinking that we will need to put in all new plumbing. What can we do to...

Loss of hot water pressure in Kitchen sink [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink loss pressure, but only happens with the hot water, the cold water has the same. I wonder if someone knows the answer or can help me fix it

Loss of pressure with hot water [ 2 Answers ]

I am not sure what model number shower we have, but we built our house in 1985 and the shower says Château by Moen. Earlier this morning about 3 hours ago, the shower worked as it usually does, however now, the only water pressure we have going to the shower head and to the faucet to fill the tub,...

Low hot water pressure in a couple faucets [ 3 Answers ]

Within the last 48 hours, two faucets suddenly have really poor hot water pressure. The kitchen faucet has low pressure on hot; on cold it is fine. Right around the corner in the half bath, the hot water pressure is great. Upstairs in the bathroom we have a double sink; one of the hot waters...

View more questions Search