Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    packertracker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 09:07 AM
    No water pressure when shower turned on
    When faucet is turned on in tub the pressure is great. When the shower is engaged the pressure decreases rapidly.. makes a gurgling sound and completely stops coming out. We have not had anything done to our bathroom, except that I took off the shower head to clean it of lime & rust build up, but that was about two weeks ago. Any ideas?:confused:
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 12, 2006, 11:20 AM
    Take the shower head off and run the shower. Strong stream? If so replace the shower head. If not get back to me with the brand name of the valve. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low water pressure in shower [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, We have recently moved to an apartment that had the (two) bathrooms renovated before we moved in. The renovation was done in such a way that it made the bathrooms worse than they were before we moved in. For starters, they put in all non-standard elements: sink, tub, toilet, faucets. We...

No Hot Water or Pressure in shower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stand-up shower in my basement that was put in about 3-4 years ago. I went to use it for the first time yesterday and the water only trickles out when turned to hot (works fine on cold). It is a single knob Moen system with no faucet, only a shower head. All other outlets in the house...

Poor water pressure in new shower [ 3 Answers ]

We recently underwent a renovation of existing second floor bathroom. The shower has a main head and a second hand held. The pressure is so low that the handheld doesn't work. The main head is also very low. We have a sink and jacuzzi in the same MBR and a second bathroom very close by that all...

Losing Water Pressure in Shower [ 1 Answers ]

Help - I have a 2 story house w/ basement. I also have well water. Suddenly the water pressure in the master bathroom has gotten very low. We just replaced the shower head and took out the water pressure valve, that didn't help. We turned the shower on w/o the head on and got a good flow of...

Shower water pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Master bath, separate shower has little to no hot water pressure. We have drained hot water heater for any clogged sediment and still nothing. House is 3 years old, what could be the problem? All other faucets in home are working fine. Very Curious

View more questions Search