Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mickcarney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 08:47 AM
    Pluming does the recurculating pipe hook to the hot or cold inlet to the water heater
    Comercial water heater a pipe from the hot outlet returns to the cold inlet is this correct

Check out some similar questions!

New hot water heater installed, but no hot water pressure. Plenty of cold water? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I own a small plumbing service and have a problem I've never encountered before. I installed a new top vented gas water heater for a customer. Turned the main back on, bled air out of the lines, etc. Problem is there is no hot water pressure throughout the house. Cold water pressure is fine....

Hot water heater hook up [ 14 Answers ]

I am installing a sears kenmore electric hot water heater,240 volt . The problem I am having is I have black & white 240 line coming to the heater & coming out of the top of heater is a black -blue & yellow wire they say the yellow is if you have a timer. How do you hook this up

Gas hot water heater- hot inlet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys! I have a strange problem with my gas water heater. After having some issues with intermittent hot water shortage, I flushed the system. I also found the remains of a bird in the flue which I vacuumed out, yet the problem has continued. I noticed that the vertical inlet (cold) is...

Hot Water Heater hook-up [ 2 Answers ]

If the cold is coming in on the hot side and hot coming in on the cold side when I turn on the tap on the sink ;what can I do the fix this? I have change the line and still hot is on the cold line and cold on the hot line. HELP HELP Please!!

Hot water heater hook up [ 1 Answers ]

Does the main water hook up hook to the cold water side of the water heater?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.