Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antoniorivera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 06:13 PM
    How to take bathtub drain out that dose not have the cross
    I have an old tub with a drain that dose not have a cross drain. How do I get it out "the tub"

Check out some similar questions!

Bathtub slow drain (used to drain OK!) [ 15 Answers ]

First, Hello to everyone and thanks in advance for any help. My bathtub used to drain properly (I think.) but not fast IIRC. I've done some searching around the site and found a few good ideas. So according to some suggestions, I've done the following. Unscrewed and remove the overflow...

Bathtub will not drain again [ 1 Answers ]

When I flush toilet next to the bathtub it gurgles now. And out of no where the tub will not drain after a shower it takes forever to completely drain. I had this same problem a month ago. I snaked the tub 50 foot and it comes back clean, I snaked to roof vent with a 50 foot and brought back some...

Why will my Bathtub Not Drain [ 4 Answers ]

Suddenly the drain hole in the tub in my guest bathroom does not drain. The stopper moves up and down, but it will absolutely not drain a drop. I have no idea what happened. I just went to rinse it for guests coming tomorrow, as sometimes there are dead bugs in it after a while, and it just will...

How do I replace my chrome bathtub drain with my new bronze drain? [ 7 Answers ]

I just updated my bathtub/shower fixtures from chrome to oil rubbed bronze. The problem is the drain cover. I have what looks to be a simple kind where the drain plug screws into the drain hole. It's the chrome piece inside the tub that I want changed, the pipe itself drains fine. The...

Bathtub drain [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know what the part is called that has a lever and opens and closes the drain in the tub. I just moved in to an apartment and discovered that my tub doesn't have this so I can't take a bath only a shower. I want to know the right part to request they put back in the tub so they don't bring...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.