Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    js4924 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 01:02 PM
    water dispenser won't shut off
    our water dispenser randomly turned on and would not shut off. It poured water all over the floor and when we tried to shut it off it would not turn offf.

Check out some similar questions!

Water and ice dispenser won't shut off [ 0 Answers ]

I have a GE side by side. The water and ice dispenser serve water and ice but won't shut off when you take the glass away. The water/ice keep coming out after you stop pressing the lever and the only thing that will stop it is to open the freezer door.

Water dispenser won't work but ice maker does. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Coldspot ('95) that doesn't dispense water even though the ice maker works. There is a slight hum when the water lever is depressed... do I change the solenoid valves? I don't see an H2o filter... any info on this woud be appreciated.. thanks ...

State Water Heater Blower Motor won't shut off-Fix [ 1 Answers ]

In response to those with the above problem, I was running downstairs all the time to tap on the blower control switch locatedin front of the gas valve,and it was driving me nuts. I inserted a piece of aluminum foil between the switch and the metal pole it slides in on. I have cycled the water...

Ge refrigerator water dispenser won't work? [ 2 Answers ]

What could i try to get my water dispenser to work on my ge refrigerator? I have everything hooked up i think.. i have water going to it... im waiting to see if my ice maker works now.. but i still can't get water to dispense from the water dispenser... help?? Please... tracy:confused:

Carrier Heater won't shut off! Blows only cool air. Heat won't work! [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do? My carrier heater is only 2 years old. As of yesterday the heater unit wouldn't shut off and when I turn the heat up it just keeps blowing cool air. I heard I can trip a breaker switch. Is that the electrical switch in the garage or on the heater itself? Please let...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.