Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeek500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 07:39 PM
    Zero water flow kitchen faucet until use cold water on fridge
    If I turn on single handle faucet to high, no water flow. I hear a pipe thump but zero water. If I get a glass of water from fridge faucet water then flows out of sink faucet. It seems to work OK it I turn on very so and then inrease flow Any ideas?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2010, 08:44 PM

Does you spray hose pull out of the faucet spout or does it sit beside the faucet.

I am pretty sure that the thump that you are hearing is the valve that make the water go to the spray hose, and if your faucet is a Moen you can call the Moen company and they will replace the faucet for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water flow is a trickle in the kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I am told it is not the pressue Valve, what can it be?

Sudden stop of water flow to kitchen faucet. [ 8 Answers ]

My kitchen faucet suddenly starts to "trickle". The spray nozzle is working fine at full power, so are all the other faucets in the house. The dishwasher also fills just fine. I've checked the "filter screens" and nothing seems to be clogged. We have also changed out the faucet which initially...

No flow of water in my one of the faucet in the kitchen [ 1 Answers ]

In my kitchen I have 2 sinks. One in island and the other big sink. The big sink I do not have enough flow of water (hot or cold)> it was good until yesterday suddenly the flow ofwater decreased. I have good pressure in other sink. Please help me

No water flow in the kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

The water flow in the kitchen faucet just stopped one morning. This is a single handle faucet with the spray attached (not attached to the same base). Using responses given to people with similar problems, I tried the following a. I checked the aerator screen. It is clean but no water flows when...

Slow water flow kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I changed the aerator on the kitchen faucet, but still get slow flow. The sprayer works fine and has great pressure, as do all other faucets in the house. What now?

View more questions Search