Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dumheaded Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 12:39 AM
    Pressure at well but not at Bladder Tank
    I have a well 35 to 40 foot deep. Above ground pump. Good pressure at pump but only about 5gal. Will go into blatter tank
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2010, 07:16 AM

Not real sure how you can have good pressure at the pump and no pressure in the tank. What makes you think you have good pressure at the pump?

The pressure tank is not your problem, though SB is correct is telling you how to set tank pressure correctly. The only source of pressure you have is your pump. Tanks simply store water under pressure.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 10, 2010, 07:59 AM

What's the cut in point on the control box? What pressure do you have the bladder tank set at? Let me know, tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure/bladder tank losing pressure? [ 11 Answers ]

Well, I have asked some questions about my plumbing before. So I am calling on you guys once again. I have a 52 gallon pressure tank/bladder tank made by wellsaver. I turn the water on and have good pressure for a few minutes then it basically goes dead with no pressure. I recently posted questions...

Bladder pressure tank size [ 2 Answers ]

Hi How can we determine suitable size for baldder perssure tanks ? Thank

Why is the pressure in my bladder tank changing [ 2 Answers ]

Why is the pressure in my bladder tank changing? ICHECKED IT THE OTHER DAY and it was @ 43.5 psi, I left out some air to bring it down to 28 psi and I just checked it again and it read 35.5 psi.

Bladder tank pressure [ 2 Answers ]

We have well water. The pressure has streadily decreased. How do I check to see if the bladder tank is working properly.

No pressure in bladder tank [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bladder tank installed at my home. We had to cut the power to the tank off several days ago due to a replacement of an external pipe. When we turned the power back on, there is a humming sound as soon as any faucet is turned on, or whenever any toilet is flushed. There is a meter on the...

View more questions Search