Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giulianelli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 03:00 PM
    Two hot water tanks on same system 1 sounds like its running water all the time
    On a two hot water tank system,it sounds like hot water is running through one of the hot water pipes all the time
    truck 41 Posts: 221, Reputation: 21

Jan 5, 2010, 09:01 PM

Hi giulianelli, is your building on a concrete slab? If so you may be hearing a possible slab leak, or if you have a crawl space or basement look around to make sure that there isn't a leak down below somewhere. Let us know what you find. ----zeke----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sounds like water running [ 3 Answers ]

I have the constant sound in my bathroom as if water is running somewhere. The sound is loudest under one of the sinks. I checked the water meter outside, but the dial is not turning so it's not water. This is a single family home, so the sound is not coming from any other place. What could cause...

Dual hot water tanks [ 12 Answers ]

One of my customers has a problem which has me baffled. He has two gas fired, 40 gallon hot water tanks, connected in series (6 years old). They are turned up just one 'click' from the highest setting. Normally when a tank is turned up this high the water is boiling hot, but in this case it was...

Hooking Up 2 Hot Water Tanks [ 8 Answers ]

I'm Trying To Hook Up Another Hot Water Tank So I Have More Hot Water I Have One Hooked Up And Have A Pump On It To Circulate The Water Thruogh A Coal Furnace And Was Wondering Where To Tie The Water Lines For The Second Tank Into

Why do I hear water running in my pipes, in a hot water heating system? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hot water heating system and just recently , I am hearing water running in the pipes all the time.What could be causing this? Please help.

Hot water tanks [ 1 Answers ]

What is a pressurised hot water tank, and how does it operate?

View more questions Search